- Package Includes: Dress,Jumpsuit
- Age Group:Adult
- Material: Polyester
- Handling Time:2-4 Days
- Shipping Time: Free Shipping 7-15 Days
About Mommy Long legs
Mommy Long Legs, also known as the Daddy Long-Legs Spider, is a type of spider known for its extremely long legs in relation to its small body. Despite its name, the Mommy Long Legs is not a true spider, but belongs to a group of arachnids known as harvestmen. Unlike true spiders, the Mommy Long Legs does not have venom glands or the ability to spin webs, and is not considered to be dangerous to humans. In fact, the Mommy Long Legs is often considered to be beneficial, as it feeds on insects and other small arthropods that are considered pests. Despite its harmless nature, the Mommy Long Legs is often feared due to its unusual appearance and long, spindly legs.
How to Make a Mommy Long Legs Costume
To make a Mommy Long Legs costume, you will need a few materials and tools, such as fabric, scissors, needle and thread, and wire or pipe cleaners. Here are the steps you can follow to make your own Mommy Long Legs costume:
- First, measure the length of your legs from your hips to the floor, and cut two pieces of fabric or tulle in this length. These will be the legs of your Mommy Long Legs costume.
- Next, cut two smaller pieces of fabric or tulle for the body of the Mommy Long Legs. These should be long enough to fit around your waist and hips, and wide enough to cover your torso.
- Use a needle and thread to sew the legs and body pieces together, making sure to leave an opening at the top for your head and arms. You can also use glue or hot glue to attach the pieces together if you don’t want to sew.
- To create the long, spindly legs of the Mommy Long Legs, cut several pieces of wire or pipe cleaners in different lengths, and bend them into the shape of spider legs. Attach the legs to the body of the costume using glue or tape.
- Finally, put on your Mommy Long Legs costume and adjust the legs and body pieces to fit comfortably. You can also add some additional details, such as fake eyes or a pair of fangs, to make your Mommy Long Legs costume more authentic.
Keep in mind that this is just one way to make a Mommy Long Legs costume, and you can make changes or additions to the design to suit your personal style and preferences.