This Acceptable Use Policy sets out rules of good behaviour applicable to your use of YAYAKA.com. By using Yayaka.com Service, you agree to this Policy.
Should you have any questions about, or any person’s compliance with, this Policy, please contact us at
Any terms used in this Policy will have the same meaning as the equivalent defined terms in the Yayaka Terms of Service, unless the context requires otherwise.
You agree not to (and to not allow or cause any person (including any End Users) to) engage in any of the following prohibited activities (or encourage any person to engage in such prohibited activities) on or in relation to Yayaka.com.
- No breach of the Yayaka Terms of Service. You may not use Yayaka in any manner or for any purpose which breaches the Yayaka Terms of Service (including this Policy) or which breaches the terms of service of any other Yayaka service or product.
- No illegal, harmful or offensive use or content. You may not use Yayaka to:
- violate any applicable laws, regulations, governmental orders or decrees;
- engage in, promote, or encourage any illegal (or potentially illegal) activities;
- send any unsolicited, unauthorised spam, advertising or promotional messages;
- share or publish any other person’s personally identifiable information using Yayaka without their express consent;
- create multiple accounts for disruptive or abusive purposes;
- submit, upload, store, transmit, distribute, display or otherwise make available any content (whether displayed publicly or not) which in fact or in our reasonable opinion:
- violates any applicable laws or regulations;
- infringes our rights or any third party’s rights – including any intellectual property rights, contractual rights, confidentiality rights or privacy rights;
- creates a risk of loss or damage to any person or property;
- is fraudulent, false, misleading or deceptive;
- harms or exploits, or may harm or exploit any person (whether adult or minor) in any way, including via bullying or harassment, or threats, support, or encouragement of violence;
- is hateful, harassing, abusive, promoting bigotry, racially or ethnically offensive, defamatory, humiliating to other people (publicly or otherwise), threatening, profane or otherwise objectionable;
- promotes or encourages self-harming; or
- is pornographic, sexually explicit, violent or otherwise of a mature nature; or
- impersonate any person or misrepresent your affiliation with any person or entity in registering or using an account (including by creating a misrepresentative account name or accessing another user’s account) or in making any communications or sharing or publishing any content or information using YAYAKA.
- violates any applicable laws or regulations;
- No security breach or network abuse. You may not use YAYAKA to:
- interfere with, or attempt to interfere with, any user’s or any other party’s access to YAYAKA;
- disable, interfere with or circumvent any parts of YAYAKA;
- intentionally distribute viruses, worms, Trojan horses, corrupted files or other malicious code or items;
- probe or test the vulnerability of, or otherwise circumvent (or attempt to circumvent) any security features on, YAYAKA, our Systems or other users’ Systems. “Systems” means any network, computer or telecommunication systems;
- decompile, reverse compile or reverse engineer any of YAYAKA Software, or seek to do any of the foregoing, except to the extent that applicable laws and regulations do not allow us to prevent you from doing this;
- interfere with our, any user’s or any other party’s Systems – including via unauthorised access; interception of data or connections; falsifying the origin of your data or connections; or attacking any Systems in an unauthorised manner (including by “Denial of Service” attacks or broadcast attacks); or
- operating any Systems or services on (or that connect to) YAYAKA that are prohibited by us, at our sole discretion.
RESTRICTIONS ON YOUR USE OF YAYAKA WEBSITE SERVICE
You may not, and you may not permit any other person (including any End Users) to (except where we expressly permit you to do so):
- sub-license, rent, lease or sell YAYAKA Website Service;
- directly or indirectly suggest our support or endorsement of any product, service or content (including any personal web site);
- remove, obscure or modify any copyright, trade mark or other proprietary rights notice, marks or indications found in or on YAYAKA;
- copy, reproduce, adapt, modify, translate or create derivate works from YAYAKA Service, lend, hire, rent, perform, sub-license, make available to the public, broadcast, distribute, transmit or otherwise use any Licensed Item in whole or in part, or attempt to do any of the foregoing;
- attempt to disrupt or interfere with YAYAKA, including manipulating the legitimate operation of YAYAKA;
- use cheats, exploits, automation software or any unauthorised third party software designed to modify or interfere with YAYAKA;
- you are less than 18 years of age; or
- we have previously terminated your account and advised you that you may no longer use YAYAKA or any of our other services.
- Users From Following Countries or regions:Brazil,Cuba, Iran,Mexico,Morocco,North Korea,Rusia,Syria,Ukraine
BREACH OF THIS POLICY OR MISUSE OF YAYAKA
We reserve the right, but are not obliged, to investigate any alleged breach of this Policy or misuse of YAYAKA. We may terminate any user’s use of or access to YAYAKA in accordance with the YAYAKA Terms of Service. In addition, and to the extent not already allowed by the YAYAKA Terms of Service, we may report any activity that violates (or may violate) any applicable laws or regulations to appropriate law enforcement or regulatory authorities or other appropriate third parties, and cooperate with such authorities or third parties in any related investigations. Such cooperation may include disclosing:
- Your Content in accordance with the YAYAKA Terms of Service;
- any YAYAKA-related information that relates to the alleged breach of this Policy or misuse of YAYAKA; and/or
- any other information or materials as allowed by the YAYAKA Terms of Service.